Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well?

Why The Truth About 9/11 Will Never Come Out

Free Press International Commentary
2.21.2005
First let me say that we should always try and bring the truth out, but that's not the purpose of this article. I believe the truth about the World Trade Center Disaster will not come out because our world leaders, who are the terrorists in my opinion, are going to pull off another 'enormous chaotic event' much bigger than 9/11 was.

It will cast a huge shadow over 9/11. I believe in my heart that most people know something's coming. Some call it Armageddon. Call it what you want but we all know deep inside, it's coming.Now to the purpose of this article.

If we all know it's coming, why is the world standing mute?
http://freepress2005.blogspot.com/



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?